Monday, March 7, 2016

First Day of Work

Day One
Team Red
Today we washed a lady's house and painted her garage. She was the nicest person even going out of her way to get us a treat. The work was tiresome but easy and we got it done quickly. In the end the lady's house looked good as new.
Aaron Smith

Team Blue 
Today Bryan and Charlie started with shoveling compost, while Ally, Andrea, Grayson Lucy ,and Maggie started the fence. When Bryan and Charlie were done they chopped would while the rest worked on the fence most of the day. Towards the end Charlie Lucy Andrea worked on another fence.finally every one settled and took turns sawing pallets then we all left
Bryan Kottke 

Team White
Today my group started building a porch. At first, I was a little worried because I have never done any construction before, but I learned lots of new things that I would've probably never learned otherwise. I learned how to use a saw and how to drill. It's was lots of fun and I'm excited to see how our project turns out!
Claire English
















No comments: