Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Work Day 2!



Trusses are up!!  Our house is almost ready for a roof and and a LOT of dirt work was done to prepare for good drainage.  We celebrated a great day of team work Texas style with "taco Tuesday" this evening for supper.



Daily Notes from Cate:
HEY! Today was a great day! We woke up early, and actually got to the worksite on time (crazy, I know). The morning was quite chilly, and windy. It made things interesting… After lunch the wind died down and it warmed up to…drum roll please...TO T-SHIRT weather! Crazy! I know. We also managed to dig a trench, hoist up all of the tresses, and add walls to the once open room, all while having WAY too much fun! After a long day of work, we came back to our host church and chilled. Taco Tuesday made for a hearty dinner, topped with some of Trina’s homemade salsa. (On point, by the way.)  After dinner, we celebrated my birthday with cupcakes, and I somehow ended up with icing on my face and my hair? Why, I have no clue. It was a GREAT Tuesday ended by a beautiful worship.
Cate Ghormley
 



























No comments: